Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Michael Craig

I really liked Michael Craig's work. I found the way he took common objects and displayed them in a bright colorful way was interesting. I think this kind of artwork is appealing to the eye and can catch your attention. I wonder how he chooses the objects he uses in his work. They are very random and do not seem to have any ryhme or reason. Somehow though they come together in his work and you start to look at what connections they may have. Although I have difficulty finding the connections I do believe that when he put these together there was reasoning behind it. I think he would be a great artist to sit down and talk with to figure out what his method behind the paintings are.

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment